Welcome to the submission page. Before submitting your tumblr, please carefully read the following guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Submissions not following the guidelines below will be rejected without further notice.
You are allowed to submit a photography tumblr blog that showcases original, quality art work.
A blog consisting mainly of reblogs will not be accepted; don’t take it personally, we are simply putting a strong emphasis on showcasing artists and their personal work.
In order for your submission to be accepted, you must show at least a couple of pages of original photos.
Only one submission per tumblr is allowed.
Each entry in the Photographers Directory consists in a photo and a caption describing the photographer’s profile.
In order to submit your photography tumblr please follow the next steps:
1. Choose and load a photo which you think best represents your work or your style.
2. Fill the caption with information about you and your work. You can include details on your photography gear, medium and your vision on photography. Include links to your tumblr, portfolio, flickr, twitter, etc.
Submissions with an empty description field will be rejected.
3. Set the click-through link to your own photography tumblr.
4. Choose tags from the tag list describing your photography style. Don’t just tick all the tags, try to stick to the four-five tags better describing the majority of the photographs in your photography tumblr.
5. Submit! Your submission will be checked and put into the publishing queue if it satisfies all submission requirements. Depending on the amount of submissions it might take a few days for your entry to be published.
Thank you for joining the Photographers Directory project, and don’t forget to spread the word!
Please only press the submit button once, clicking it multiple times means we get many copies of your submission.